Friday 9 January 2015

Most anticipated books of 2015

... or at least the first quarter of the year :D

First off, I was supposed to write this post a couple of weeks ago and I'm already reading one of my most anticipated books of the year - Down and Dirty by Rhys Ford (out January 2). It's the 5th book in the Cole McGinnis mysteries and it's all about Bobby and Ichiro. I'm already half through it, and loving it.


Next, we have the final instalment in the Red Dirt Heart series by N.R.Walker (out January 9). I adore this series and I'm both super excited to read the final book, and super sad it's the FINAL book.





Rise and Fall, the 4th book in the THIRDS series by Charlie Cochet comes out on February 2nd and I can't wait to get my hands on it! Especially after the way Rack and Ruin ended!


And last, but definitelly not least, in March 2015 the very last Cut and Run book will be out! We're going to see the end of Ty and Zane's story and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I love Ty and Zane, they're one of my very favourite couples in book history, ever, and I'll be so sad to see the series end. At the same time, I can't wait to see how it all finally ends! But then, I'm super scared of the book itself because Ball and Chain, the previous book in the series, wasn't at all what I expected and it broke my heart.
*sigh*
I'm a total wreck over this book.
I'd love to show you the cover but, alas, Riptide Publishing have decided to withhold cover, title, blurb - everything - until release day. To be honest, that decision pissed me off big time, but it didn't stop me from preordering the book, in paperback and ebook, the moment it was available for preorder. And that's exactly what the publisher was counting on.


That's my list for the first quarter of the year. I'm sure more exciting books will pop up later on, so stay tuned for more recommendations.

What are your most anticipated books for the next few months? 

No comments:

Post a Comment