Saturday 15 December 2012

Christmas stoking filler #2

Hi guys! Are you ready for Christmas? Presents bought and wrapped? Tree decorated? Lights up? Well, if that's the case, you deserve a cup of tea in front of the TV.

To celebrate my favourite time of the year, I have something special for you - a bag of pressies! 



Present #1 - this wonderful necklace. I saw this and immediately fell in love with the stack of books pendant. Every self-respected book worm should have one of those!



Present #2 - 3 signed bookmarks and 3 signed postcards.

Present #3 - 3 e-book copies of Humanless (mobi or epub).

All you have to do to enter my Christmas giveaway is:

  • Follow this blog and leave a comment under this post with the email you follow by.
  • Tweet about Humanless and tag me in the post @Teodora_Kostova
You can do one or all of those, as many times as you want. Every entry counts and gives you more chances to win. Winners will be selected at random on Christmas day - 25th Dec 2012.

Good luck and have a happy Christmas, everyone!






7 comments:

  1. Hey! I followed and tweeted. :) My email is turquoiseturner5@gmail.com and twitter name @Aunaturalebliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Added you to the prize pool :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I followed you by both my emails:
    jodiepierceauthor@gmail.com
    thevampirequeen1@gmail.com

    I 'liked' both your facebook pages and left messages there about the contest. I then went to all 3 of my facebook pages and left comments:
    www.facebook.com/jodie.pierce.14
    www.facebook.com/authors.authority
    www.facebook.com/jodie.pierce.779

    I then went to my twitter: vampiregds and tweeted about the giveaway.

    Do I get 8 entries? LOL

    Good Luck Everyone!
    Keep Writing!
    Jodie Pierce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure you do, Jodie!Thanks for the support guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tweeted again. 1 more entry for me! I WANT that necklace! LOL

    Keep Writing!
    Jodie Pierce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that necklace it rocks. I will cross post to ordinary girlz book reviews on facebook and twitter. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays kkozak@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I really appreciate it ;)

    ReplyDelete